Thursday, March 29, 2012

In sickness & in health

2 very different ceremonies:


Rokesmith & Bella
I must admit that I was extremely shocked & excited when there was mention of their marriage.  What pleased me even more was the way Bella's mother took the news.  She is the most outspoken and ornery individual but I find myself wanting to spend time with her.  The person I would hate to be is Rokesmith...to have such a mother-in-law would not be my requests.  I guess that's why they include "for better or worse" in the nuptuals  I am so impressed with Bella's change in character.  She tells her mother like it is in a polite manner and has given up her love of money for her love Rokesmith.  When I read her pouring over housework and newspaper articles I had a smile on my face.  She has grown up and taken responsibility of her life.  As much as I've read about them all, I feel like a proud mother in her progress.  


Wrayburn & Lizzie
How sweet and sad their ceremony was.  I have been pulling for Lizzie from the beginning and it seems as though, up until now, she has come out on top.  She escaped crazy with the help of Riah, came to Betty in her hour of need, saved Wrayburn from immediate death, and getting married.  She has had a hard life but continues to remain so positive.  Wrayburn's desire to protect Lizzie is proof that the good in life is seen.  She has never asked for anything but yet gains so much more.  Dickens has issues with women but thus far, she is the one woman who is so pure.  While I don't see their marriage being a long one, I do feel it's a true love. 


Nuptials with new meaning:
In sickness: Wrayburn
In health: Bella & Rokesmith...so far


Till death do us part: Wrayburn & Lizzie will see this sooner than Rokesmith & Bella


For better: Wrayburn marries to protect Lizzie & also because he loves her
Or worse: Rokesmith got one heck of a mother-in-law & Bella has some hard work to do


For richer: Lizzie has wealth in love (cheesy I know but true)
Or poorer: Bella gave up her riches for Rokesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment