Thursday, March 29, 2012

The men are continuing to take the lead

I am simply going to start with my thoughts...

Headstone: I didn't like him to begin with but my dislike has only grown.  He is such a despicable person and doesn't deserve to work with children.  Charlie is correct in changing his opinion of the man and should be glad his sister didn't not get involved.  I had originally thought Alfred would be the devil but Dickens proved me wrong.

Wrayburn: He is truly an admirable man.  He doesn't make a good first impression, in my opinion, but he doesn't deserve to be beaten in the night.  Although I think about him torturing poor crazy Headstone by wandering the streets at all hours of the night which drove him mad, there is no excuse for the violence.  What I find most redeeming is his request not to punish Headstone.  He does it for Lizzie's reputation which made me tear up a little.  I also think about the guilt that Headstone has to live with which is also a punishment in itself.  There is something so sweet in his love and in his last few hours this loyalty and dedication to Lizzie grew.

Rokesmith: After being attacked by Boffin, he continues to better himself in life without telling his secret.  He kept his calm and didn't fight back...what a man!  While I feel it will come out at some point, I admire him for keeping it up to this point.  I believe I would be jealous of Bella if I were in their circle of friends.

Riah: Such an admirable Jew.  He threatens his friendship with Jenny when he does what Fledgeby tells him to only to search his soul for his true self.  He quits his job to become the "exception" to the Jewish stereotype and to regain Jenny's trust.  In this encounter with Jenny, he transforms from the "wolf" back into the "godmother".  He knows what society thinks of Jews and he doesn't want to be part of that stereotype.  Love him for that!!

Mr. Doll: Ok...is it just me or is it creepy that Jenny continually refers to her father as her child?  It took me quite some time to figure out who she was talking about until he died.  I always thought she was too young to have had a child of that age.  I would love to know what Freud has to say about this.

Lightwood: I just want so say how wonderful it is to see his dedication to his friend on his deathbed.  I am touched by his granting Wrayburn's every final request. 

1 comment:

  1. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete